Vacancy for the Post: Deputy Manager (Mechanical)
Job description: Job Context
Permanent after successful completion of probationary period.
- To take responsibility for all machines regarding maintenance spare parts and safety.
- Report to GM and assisting him in mechanical maintenance job.
- To arrange spare parts necessary for cost effective preventive maintenance.
- To maintain all mechanical system in good order and minimize the plant downtime.
- To provide mechanical trouble shooting service to production and to develop consistent prepare preventive maintenance schedules for machines.
- To co-ordinate with Production Supervisors, QC personnel and planning personnel in the implementation of the company policy of Total Quality Control.
- To be responsible for all utilities of the plant,
- To monitor production lines under specific and technical observation to overcome mechanical production & electrical problems (after consulting Production & Maintenance Head).
- To prepare full lubrication schedules and control their implementation.
- To train and develop skills of all mechanical maintenance personnel.
- Participate in the QMS and Food Safety Management related activities.
- To maintain power generator mechanically.
- To prepare shift schedules.
- Ensuring personal protective equipment (PPE) for all the mechanical subordinate
- Participate all the shift breakdowns & inform the Plant Head about action taken.
- Prepare reports and maintain machine downtime.
- Prepare and lead safety team and good in preparing risk assessment & preventive actions.
- Must have full knowledge in firefighting system & implementation.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Training on BITAC, 5’s, Kaizen and QBM etc. will be given preference.
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Plastic Industries * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate must have sound knowledge in MS Office.
- Candidate must have experience in erection, installation of heavy machines.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- As per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Trishal, Mymensingh
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 03:14:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!