Vacancy for the Post: Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager, IT System & Operation
Job description: Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Position : Deputy Manager/Manager/Senior Manager, IT System & Operation
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Planning, coordinating and directing subordinates on the systems activities to ensure uptime.
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day operation of CCP systems and ensure support to end users.
- Coordination with relevant operational departments to ensure the CCP operation.
- Provide training to the end users (CM/TM) on operation of CCP applications.
- Conduct and monitor the System Testing / UAT /MOCK CCP session with participation of selected or all participants as and when required.
- Develop System Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Specification Documentation (FSD) as per business requirements.
- Maintain standard policy to deploy the new release of CCP applications as defined by the software vendor.
- Prepare and deliver different type of report and information as assigned by the management.
- Proper management for smooth running of CCP systems from DR site on regular basis as defined by the authority.
- Ensure system and business data backup,
- restore and recovery of system and business data as a part of business continuity plan.
- To do any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Sc./B.Sc. degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Applied Physics from a reputed university along with relevant IT certifications.
- MCSE / MCSA / LINUX / VM Ware etc. certification will be considered as preferred qualification.
- Minimum 6 years? working experience in relevant field in a reputed organization
- Candidates having experience in ICT of reputed financial institutions / Capital Market related institutions are preferred.
- Adequate Knowledge in Linux/SUN Solaris/IBM AIX/Windows system administration
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft AD, Exchange, different Microsoft product and different System management tools etc.
- Experience with Server Resource and Network Virtualization Technology like VMware, Hyper-V etc.
- Able to work with Multi-vendor Network, Security products, Server and Storage system
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!