Vacancy for the Post: Deputy/ Asst. Manager, Power & DCIM
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Create Sales lead of potential customers for Electrical System, Online UPS, AVR, EMS, Automatic Fire Suppression System (AFSS), Cooling System, Raised Floor, VESDA & DCIM Products with Complete Solution;
- To do Load calculation and make Autocad SLD design for DCIM, Raised Floor, AFSS, Electrical & Cooling System;
- Visiting Potential customers for new business establishment;
- Site Survey, requirement analysis, designing solutions, BOQ preparation, demonstration, creating proposals and positioning proper product as per client requirements;
- Need to work under a sales target and updates system as required;
- Preparing business plan, product forecasting, project log reports, maintaining all records and any other task assigned by the team leader or management;
- Co-ordinate with sales, product team and OEM for smooth sales function;
- To do R&D for understanding of newly brought products and solutions;
- Market analysis and monitor competitors’ activities;
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information;
- Provides information to management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses;
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production;
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders;
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm;
- Provides training every month & knowledge sharing to team member professional development sales associates to enhance their product knowledge and technical sales skills.
- B.Sc in EEE, ETE from any reputed university
- Must Have Professional Electrical & Data Center Related Certification and Training.
- Must Know AUTOCAD Software Designing.
- Educational qualification may relax for experienced in related field.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, DCIM, Electrical field, Power Backup, Presales and Post Sales, substation, VESDA
- Age 29 to 32 years
- Candidate must have Minimum 4-5 years Data Center Design and Project Implementation with Electrical System, Cooling System, and Safety & Security related working experience.
- Experience in electrical design, system development, commissioning of telecommunication equipment’s and sales experience.
- Good understanding of project planning, Tender participation, Preparation of data center solution as per client requirement.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 00:33:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!