Vacancy for the Post: Dairy Farm Specialist
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Observe animals for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians or managers as warranted.
- Monitor animal care, maintenance, or breeding or packing and transfer activities to ensure work is done correctly.
- Treat workers in animal care procedures, maintenance duties, and safety precautions.
- Treat animal illnesses or injuries following the experience or instruction of veterinarians.
- Assign tasks such as feeding and treatment of animals and the cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters.
- Perform the same animal care duties as subordinates.
- Prepare reports concerning facility activities, employee’s time records and condition of equipment and supplies, and work schedules.
- Confer with managers to determine production requirements, condition of equipment and supplies, and work schedules.
- Study feed, weight, health, generic, or milk production records in order to determine feed formulas.
- Direct and assist workers in the maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Establish work schedules and procedures.
- Plan budgets and arrange for the purchase of animals, feed, or supplies.
- Diploma in Veterinary Medicine.
- Skills Required: Animal Feed, Animal Health sector, Dairy Farm, Experience in Dairy Farm is must.
- 5 to 9 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: agro-based farm, Animal Feed, veterinary
Dhaka (Uttar Khan)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Uttar Khan, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 07:24:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!