Vacancy for the Post: Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Job title: Coordinator
- Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh and Abroad also (Asia, EU, Africa and Middle East)
- Terms: Full time
- Salary/rate: Negotiable
- Requirements: Working six days in week.
- MangoTru Ltd. is being run by highly qualified, experienced, professional management and staff, accelerated by the latest machinery/technology, and skilled workmanship with substantial marketing. It has been engaged in manufacturing & exporting apparel. Though relatively small compared to contemporary manufacturer in Bangladesh, we have a compliant factory, highly skilled work force, a flexible production platform, experienced staff.
- The proficient management of the company was able to gain the confidence and won the respect of the customers in terms of quality assurance and timely delivery. Our strengths are derived from our proven ability to leverage our most valuable assets which is our people, our connections and our relentless on creating value for customers.
- Work for discovering new petroleum reservoirs, developing cost-efficient, effective methods of petroleum recovery, extracting and producing oil and gas from underground reservoirs, and developing new ways to extract oil and gas from older reservoirs.
- Research for extraction techniques and principles.
- Analysing geological data.
- Interpreting well-logging results (records of the geological formations penetrated by boreholes) to ascertain resource potential ascertaining extraction risks, such as the area’s potential for earthquakes.
- Planning and supervising extraction sites.
- Selecting and maintaining equipment.
- Monitoring and evaluating reservoir performance
- Preparing reports and maps
- Developing oilfield production programmes
- Liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff
- Using specialist computer applications and mathematical models to maximise production.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and monitoring the geological formation data to ascertain the extraction risks and the best methods of extraction.
- Using surveys, testing, and analysis to evaluate new reservoirs to determine profits and to create low-cost drilling and extraction plans.
- Generating computer-simulated models for drilling formation and equipment, ensuring and designing the best tools and equipment for extraction, and managing machinery and production costs.
- Determining the most efficient way to drill through internal divisions for a free-flowing single well.
- Determining the most efficient way to fracture shale beds to free the gas or oil.
- Overseeing ongoing production operations, ensuring the efficient extraction and drilling, and ensuring extraction and transportation respect safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintaining on-site drilling and pumping equipment.
- Developing and refining methods of extracting more petroleum from existing wells.
- Overseeing the removal of the company’s equipment, the sealing of the reservoir, and the disposal of waste materials once the reservoir has been exhausted.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering Preferably petroleum/EEE/ Mechanical Engineer.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience as petroleum engineer or experience in any petroleum organization either local or foreign.
- An in-depth, creative knowledge of extraction techniques and principles.
- Good IT, research, and survey skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamworking skills.
- The willingness and ability to be held accountable for multi-million dollar operations.
- The willingness and ability to work in remote locations, with harsh climates and often unfriendly locals.
- The ability to handle a physically demanding and stressful work environment.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 06:08:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!