Vacancy for the Post: Consultant – Legal & Regulatory Expert
Company Name: Management Sciences for Health
Job description: Responsibilities:
Carry out desk reviews, interviews and consultations with key stakeholders, and write reports to:
- Identify, catalogue, compile, and review public laws, policies, regulations, and guidance documents pertaining to outsourcing and social contracting of public services in Bangladesh.
- Identify strengths of the existing policy, political, legal and regulatory environment that promotes outsourcing and social contracting of public services in Bangladesh.
- Identify weaknesses and gaps in the existing policy, legal and regulatory environment that constrains or inhibits outsourcing and social contracting of public services in Bangladesh.
- List of public laws, policies, regulations, and guidance documents pertaining to outsourcing of public services in Bangladesh. (Provide copies of all listed items to HS4TB project leaders.)
- A report describing the policy, political, legal and regulatory framework and environment for outsourcing and social contracting of public services in Bangladesh. The report should include a summary of promotive and inhibiting aspects of the current environment, and recommendations for closing gaps and strengthening laws, regulations, and the environment.
Duration of consultancy: Up to 30 days through July 31, 2021
- Strong knowledge of the policy, legal and regulatory environment in Bangladesh with an emphasis on outsourcing and social contracting for government services.
- Familiarity with Bangladesh’s health system.
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize information from government sources, especially pertaining to laws, policies, regulations, and guidance documents.
- Results driven; able to produce deliverables on time
- Strong communication skills, including a strong command of oral and written English.
- A Masters degree in public administration, law or a related field.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience conducting legal and regulatory analyses.
- Knowledge of and experience working with government agencies.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 07:44:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!