Vacancy for the Post: Concepts Manager
Company Name: Foodpanda
Job description: “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
About The Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting up and optimizing processes while owning day to day KPI’s and operations across Bangladesh. This role will be based in Dhaka and will report to the Head of Operations, Bangladesh.
- Create and follow concepts strategy creation, success metric alignment, and ongoing execution to enable the enhancement and growth of the vertical locally
- Coordinate between multiple stakeholders and ensure the delivery of perfect orders from the vendors to the consumers
- Support country operations managers in the day-to-day operations of concepts at the highest standards
- Ensure restaurant partners/vendors order preparation time, rider to customer delivery time and total delivery time is fully optimized
- Improving our restaurant partners kitchen operational efficiency
- Work closely with the training manager to ensure training guides are implemented and followed to the highest standards.
- Partnering with our Logistics Operations and Customer Experience teams to improve our overall brands performance.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university. Engineering background preferred.
- 5 years of relevant working experiences a Manager in fast paced F&B industry (UX, Menu Items, Virtual Kitchens)
- Experience managing a P&L and/or budgets
- A task-master; get things done on time to support overall frictionless execution
- As per your
- Ability to identify key metrics of success, digest complex data sets, and build data-driven action plans to respond to market conditions
- Proven local knowledge of the APAC market
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to work independently and are reliable
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel/Google equivalents
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience in cloud kitchen operations
- Experience in virtual brand creation and implementation
- Established contacts in the F&B industry (contractors, equipment suppliers, kitchen staff, etc)
- Prior experience in designing, setting up kitchens and F&B facilities planning
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 07:54:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!