Vacancy for the Post: Compliance Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Department: Human Resource
- Report to (Direct): Management
- Provide necessary guideline to the factory’s HR, Administration & Compliance team before and during Buyers’ Certification Audit
- Plan, implement and oversee the risk-related programs or practices and caution the concerned departments for corrections
- Coordinate and schedule required compliance training for employees
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Ensure legal compliance, policies & procedures for termination and dismissal are maintained
- Discus and negotiate with the top management regarding non-compliance issues, the internal Audit, factory discipline and grievance handling procedure
- Update all policy as per audit requirements of buyer
- Monitor the administrative task in the factory like attendance, leave confirmation, buyer or guest entertainment, printing item, ensuring cleanliness of the factory and discipline in the production floor.
- Maintain process and procedure to uphold certification of various compliances and audits concerned with the factory and buyers
- Follow up and monitor the arrangement for the purpose of all kinds of compliance audit such as Social Compliance, BSCI, Sedex, WRAP, GSV, ACCORD etc.
- Understand and propose plans for the various CAP highlighted and ensure their implementation
- Bachelors’ degree in any similar discipline from a reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years in similar field.
- Fluency in English and Bengali, both written & communication will be preferred
- Good computer literacy especially in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint
- Pro-active, self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience in Risk Management
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary for the most deserving candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonuses
- Lunch and evening snacks
- Pick and drop service
- Medical Allowance
- Group Medical Insurance
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 03:40:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!