Vacancy for the Post: Compliance Manager
Job description: Job Context
The candidate shall have relevant experience in a reputed RMG company who has managed compliance administration within the organization and in its outsourcing factories and should have a good exposure to handling compliance audits by local and international monitoring firms (BSCI,SEDEX, ICS, WRAP, OCS, GRS, RWS,RCS, GOTS, Oeko-Tex, Higg,, Scan, C-TPAT, WCA etc) Bangladesh Labor Act & Rules
- The candidate should be well conversant with local labor laws, social compliance, C-TPAT, technical & environmental compliance and Alliance-Accord Standards.
- He is expected to look after the labor issues in line with existing labor law and other government regulations as well as the Code of Conduct (COC) of different international buyers. He will co-ordinate with buyer representatives/auditor’s visit in the factory from time to time. He should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both in English & Bengali.
- To implement and monitor different buyers Code of Conduct and various compliance issues.
- To support the compliance team, solve technical problems and help them to prepare corrective action plan (CAP) based on External, Internal, First party & third party social compliance audit.
- Preparing, organizing and managing factory audits as per buyer’s requirements including various social, ethical, environmental, technical, supply chain security and QMS audits.
- Sound Knowledge on Process & Procedure on Certification of SCI,SEDEX, ICS, WRAP, OCS, GRS, RWS,RCS, GOTS, Oeko-Tex, Higg,, Scan, C-TPAT, WCA etc.
- To ensure all facilities involving health& safety specially fire safety measures and procedures.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies. Do all paper work related to keeping office and factory ready to face audits.
- Interact with factory floor personnel to prepare them for compliance audits and make them aware on maintaining better compliance standards
- Prepare regular compliance reports.
- Support HR and Welfare and other departments as the case may be, in successfully implementing compliance related initiatives
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace.
- Any other assignment given by the management time to time.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Master’s in any dicipline/ MBA/ BBA
- Bangladesh University,National University,University of Dhaka students will get preference
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 33 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have experience in RMG Sector
- Should have adequate knowledge on Bangladesh labor law-2006 & amendment
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Ability to do work under pressure
- Should be a team player and excellent coordination
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- 1. Monthly Mobile bill as per company rules 2. Eid bonus as per company rules
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 01:33:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!