Vacancy for the Post: Commissioning Engineer (Building Management System)
Job description: Job Context
Permanent job for our various projects at Dhaka and Gazipur.
- Job Responsibilities: (Please read sincerely before apply, are you the right person?)
- To work with the project engineers and coordinator to assure that all work tasks are managed correctly for the successful completion of projects.
- Communicate and liaison on a day to day basis with our client on all commissioning activities, testing, witnessing and handover.
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for themselves and others, at office or site locations. Operating to site requirements, Project Method statements and risk assessments, SE Health & Safety system.
- Pre-commission control systems, field devices and main plant items (motors, inverters etc).
- Commission controllers, networks and field devices into a complete system.
- Write and commission controller software through to the Graphical user interface.
- Configure and commission graphics.
- Document commissioning progress, site reports and assist with O & M manuals.
- Handover and demonstrate the completed system to customer/ consultant.
- Aid supervision of the installation and liaison with contractors.
- Ensure applicable local and industry codes and standards are implemented in our daily activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in EEE,MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Electrical Engineering HNC or similar
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Building Management System * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, HVAC System, IT Enabled Service
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 2+ years’ experience in a commissioning role at a similar level, preferably gained in the same or an aligned technology based business, for example HVAC, Building Management Services (BMS).
- Demonstrable experience of engineering knowledge in this sector and completion of similar scope projects.
- Good knowledge of open protocol networks i.e. Modbus, bacNET, LON works, KNX etc.
- Certification of installing at least one PLC based control systems (Tridium, Trend, Cylon, Siemens, Philip’s, Schneider etc)
- Skilled in programming languages.
- Good knowledge and experience in PLC based SCADA system design and commissioning.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 23:32:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!