Vacancy for the Post: Commercial Manager – Export & Import
Job description: Job Context
- Job Location : Chattogram EPZ and outside of EPZ.
- We are looking for interested candidate as a “Commercial Manager – Export & Import” who are really initiative, well experienced for Commercial (Export-Import) jobs inside of the EPZ and also outside of EPZ in Bangladesh. We are encouraging for that person who are able for self-motivation to take challenge for an effective results.
- Responsible for overall operation of commercial activity inside of EPZ and outside of EPZ area. Job roles related to the export & import, Customs, Industrial & commercial business strategies, negotiation & finalize export documents, Bank documents preparation & submission etc.
- Maintain proper liaison with merchandising team, concern authority, commercial team, Sustainability & Production people & receive delivery concern both for the industrial & commercial businesses & keep all the records & documents in an update manner.
- Co-ordinate with all the concerned related to commercial issues & provide them proper feedback.
- Maintain the activities of the Commercial Department properly and efficiently.
- Should have experience in the field of Import/Export through L/C & T/T Freight Forwarding.
- Responsible for preparing documents as per L/C terms & conditions and follow up till the return of the documents value.
- Must have good knowledge regarding Bill of Lading and other shipping documents.
- Must have good knowledge about Bond License, Customs, C&F, Shipping lines, Bank Correspondence & other statutory authorities.
- Maintain proper liaison with Govt. Officials, C&F Agents, Concerned Agencies, Trade Bodies, Banks, Shipping Line, Insurance Companies, VAT department, production department, Transport Agents for Export & Import purpose etc.
- Check all Import/Export documents required at different levels (e.g. Commercial invoice, Packing List, Delivery Challan / Truck Receipt, Technical Literature, Country of Origin, other certificate).
- Import execution communicating all concern parties and maintain all related documentation till realization.
- Present shipping documents to respective custom stations on time.
- Monitoring Invoice and Bill Payment.
- Any other kind of task that management may require to be done.
- Post Graduate in any reputed university and having supply chain or commercial diploma
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 38 to 50 years
- Minimum 10 years inside of the EPZ and outside of the EPZ as well.
- Sound knowledge on LC opening, checking, verifying & amendment, Documents & record sheet preparing.
- Applicants must have experience in Import- Export work inside of EPZ and outside of EPZ area
- Excellent Command in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Should be proactive, innovative and energetic.
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Should have mentality to work beyond time frame.
- Should be well conversant in both verbal & email correspondences.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch allowance: Yes
- Transport: Yes
- Festival bonus: 02 (two) times in a calendar year
- Other benefits: As per BD EPZ labor Act 2019
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:13:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!