Vacancy for the Post: Civil Engineer (Knit Composite Garments)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Manage all construction work as per the projected time with due attention to rate analysis through proper market survey.
- Day to day supervision of constructions work with ensuring construction methodology, progress and report to line manager.
- Knowledge having BNBC, AISC, AS, IS, AWS, ACI, ASTM will get preference.
- Knowledge having Multi-Storied building will get preference.
- Prepare the bill of quantity for the vendor.
- Manage and ensure all sorts of renovation work as per the company schedule and projected time.
- Supervise the repairing work of RCC frame structures , Pre-engineered building.
- Supervise the repairing and maintenance of Alcobont, Thai Aluminium, Water Pump, all sorts of Sanitary Fittings Work etc. as required.
- Knowledge of MEP will get preference.
- Deal with all sorts of Utility work.
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor time to time.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering in relevant field.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Utility & maintenance.
- Ability to manage a project independently.
- Knowledge in Auto-CAD.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka – Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 05:31:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!