Vacancy for the Post: City Manager (Chittagong,Cumilla)
Job description: Job Context
- Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
- foodpanda (small `f`) delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We`re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an `all hands on deck` environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
- As the City Manager, you`ll be responsible for the overall performance of `foodpanda` in your assigned City.
- City Manager will be the face of the company in the assigned city.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the company in the city and achieving SLAs and grow revenue and users.
- Working closely with the central team in Dhaka and lead the City team on the ground. Driving efficiency in the delivery operations and maintain rapport with all key restaurant partners.
- Being responsible for the overall performance of foodpanda in the assigned city and rolling out different projects to improve the revenue and delivery KPIs in an assigned city.
- Working with the Business Intelligence Analyst to plan the capacity required for the assigned city and ensure that your area is working at optimal capacity during most times.
- Being responsible for collecting cash and ensuring its safe and timely deposit in banks.
- Being responsible for the overall P&L of your assigned city.
- Initiating creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns targeted both to the consumer and to the restaurant partners
- Become the subject matter expert in food logistics and any and all conditions related to food delivery and quality
- Managing local regulatory issues and local politics within the food delivery ecosystem
- Being on-site at different restaurants overseeing the handling and transport, helping restaurants optimize their supply chain and connecting their business with foodpanda’s
- Continuing to grow revenues and users.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
FMCG Sales Marketing, sales and Distribution
- Your analytical skills are excellent and you have an entrepreneurial attitude with great interest for the online businesses.
- You are driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You are resilient, mentally tough and ‘bulletproof’
- You enjoy success most when you’ve had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You don’t wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- Moreover, you have a social character, are execution-focused and have a hands-on mentality
- Even under pressure you can reach targets easily.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 22:34:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!