Vacancy for the Post: Child Protection & Gender Justice Advisor
Job description: Job Context
Based at Bangladesh Country Office, Dhaka
- The Advisor of Child Protection & Gender Justice is a key technical position for Plan International Bangladesh to design and deliver child protection and gender justice related interventions, movements, campaigns, advocacy. The role requires to develop the child & youth protection & SGBV portfolio with a special attention of girls at national level as well as linking this to regional and global initiatives where appropriate. S/he will take a lead role to facilitate Joining Force BD secretariat, ensure PIB’s active participation of platforms/coalition/network; like CRAC BD, GNB and others for the systematic planning and vision setting with and for children and young people for rights and entitlements. There is also a growing emphasis on child protection in emergencies. The position holder will ensure high quality programme deliverables internally and externally to profile impact and success of the organisation’s work through thematic focus on ‘Child Protection & Gender Justice’.
- Under the supervision of Director Girls’ Rights, the position holder will be responsible to contribute through global & national strategy, Powering the Movement, supporting the design and implementation of new models for influencing and movement building. The position holder will work closely with Thematic leads, Geographic Leads, Campaign Lead, Communication Manager, Head of MERL and Core Management Team and most importantly, building and strengthening partnerships with young people and youth organisations to achieve CS2030, gender equality and girls’ rights.
- Master’s degree preferably in Social Science/ Law or technical certification in CP.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- We need a dynamic individual who attained Master’s degree preferably in Social Science/ Law or technical certification in CP along with that minimum 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of CP in any development organization is highly desirable. In addition, candidates having in depth knowledge on development theories and issues, understanding of and ability to serve as a development practitioner focusing on Plan’s Child Protection & Gender Justification will get preference.
- BDT. 1,65,000- 1,85,000 BDT (monthly, Cost to the company, based on experience) along with other benefits i.e., hospitalization benefit for spouse and children, contributory provident fund, gratuity, leave, group insurance and yearly medical check-up for employee.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 165000 – 185000 per year
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:12:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!