Vacancy for the Post: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job description: Job Context
Group of Companies (Rangpur Group)
- Department: (Finance & Accounts)
- Group CFO (Finance & Accounts)
- Assist MD / Director in financial reporting and analysis.
- Good Knowledge about financial management, including financial planning, budget, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Monitor monthly performance reporting. (Financial statements) Providing overall guidance and oversight to Financial Management of the Rangpur Group.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the Finance and Accounting team.
- Coordinating with Managing Director for financial management, reporting, and decision making.
- Reviewing availability of skills in the Finance team and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Facilitate yearly budgets in coordination with the Head of Finance & Accounts of all of the Group.
- Perform data analysis and prepare decision support reports for top management.
- Signing and Authorization on the party payment bills and vouchers.
- Identify areas of inefficiency, areas of potential cost reduction and take necessary initiatives to improve.
- Factory Performance Evaluation and efficiency analysis.
- Oversee the budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow and coordination of audit activities
- Work for process automation with ERP implementation teams.
- Ensure the company is System & Process driven and standardize SAP / SOP / Processes / Systems Improve Operating expenditure management
- Develop and update financial policies, procedures and guidelines for the group
- Any other jobs assigned by the management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Honors/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any Public University. CA/ CMA intermediate level will be an added advantage. People with CA/ ACCA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA are also encouraged to apply.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts, Internal Audit * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- You should be a Qualified at least 12+ years of experience of which the last 3+ years should be at a CFO / Regional Finance Director level.
- Apart from Finance & Controlling, you should have had rich experience in maintaining banking relations and fund raising.
- You should possess excellent commercial acumen and the ability to understand key business processes as well as be able to have strategic dialogues with various business heads.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and you are comfortable in dealing with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:25:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!