Vacancy for the Post: Cash & Trade Proc Mgr – C12
Company Name: Citi
Job description: The Cash & Trade Proc Mgr. – The overall objective is to manage a Cash and Trade Operations team, apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to reach solutions and ensure deliverables are completed efficiently and accurately. Responsible for effective relationship with the internal & external customers, business teams, Project Management/Innovation.
- Review service quality, production systems, and client reporting within cash and trade operations
- Analyze complex and variable issues to resolve issues and ensure team deliverables meet performance and quality expectations
- Recommend quality reviews of cash management services, production systems, and client reporting
- Manage performance, identify areas of development/training and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc. of team
- Contribute to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Serve as backup to the Cash and Trade Operations Senior Manager
- Manage day-to-day activities of Digital Client Support team, which includes – L1 and L2 EB queries support, encryption activities, vendor management and customer trainings, presentations in CitiDirect BE (Citi’s award winning internet banking platform). Ensures all queries raised by Clients are resolved within shortest possible time.
- Ensure effective customer documentation management, comprising scrutiny, correctness and lodgement with the documentation unit.
- Manage and lead day-to-day activities of Citiservice team, which are – customer query management, consultancy and service management for both corporate and FI clients with emphasis on customer retention, supporting customer acquisition as well as cross-sell into existing bases.
- Drive TTS Service Voice of Customers (VoC) for Bangladesh. Ensure high client satisfaction score.
- Manage Customer complaint cell for Citibank Bangladesh.
- Coordinate Customer experience committee and digital council for Citibank Bangladesh.
- Handle Client at Risk (C@R) management, Client consultation plan, road map for development of products & services by assessing opportunities and area for development.
- Manage Client Experience week and other Client experience events.
- Maintain extensive coordination between, Sales, Coverage, Implementation, Operations and the Customer.
- Support Channels (Digital) Product in Bangladesh, which includes new channel products opportunity identification, work with support on system enhancement, and work with sales team on commercialization of channels products.
- Support regional and technical implementation teams for in country implementation activities.
- Identify information gaps in customer communications and work on process/system improvement to improve these.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 12+ years of experience in a related cash and trade operations management role
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) preferred
- Certification/Professional Training in Project Management preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
Job Family: Cash Management
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 00:22:34 GMT
Apply for the job now!