Vacancy for the Post: Business Planning Manager – (International Business Unit)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To analyze and in-depth research on a particular foreign market in terms of export business (All 5ps: Product, Price, Place, Promotion and People).
- Product wise research on particular foreign markets (Market dynamics, Market Share, Competitions etc.).
- Preparing reports of duty structure, other import protocols and business infra set-up processes of countries around the world regularly and as per demand.
- Report IBU President on the research findings and receive further instructions on extended research.
- Prepare analytical reports as per demand of IBU President.
- Work at office
- Minimum Graduation/Marketing/Engineering Background from any reputed University.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing Management and Planning, Sales & Marketing, Sales planning
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Have to be a team player.
- Must have “Can Do” attitude.
- Must be proactive and goal oriented.
- Must be able to cope up with extreme work pressure.
- Prior understanding of Walton’s overall culture will be an added advantage.
- Must have high level of communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Expertise to communicate with any other dominant international language (other than Bangla and English) will be an added advantage.
- Analytical Skills
- Excellence in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 02:08:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!