Vacancy for the Post: Business Development Manager (IT & Software Division)
Job description: Job Context
- OVERVIEW: EQMS Consulting Limited (EQMS) established in 2002, is one of the leading multi disciplinary consulting firms. EQMS functions as an institution providing comprehensive services for sustainable development in different sectors like power and energy, urban and rural infrastructure, roads and high ways, bridges, water supply and sanitation, solid waste management, urban drainage, participatory water resources management, flood control, irrigation, agriculture etc. EQMS Consulting Limited (EQMS) established in 2002, an ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 45001:2007 certified company. EQMS has committed to `Digital Bangladesh` and leveraging IT/TeS for achieving sustainable development goals, creating employment for all and moving Bangladesh towards a developed economy.
- VISION: To create sustainable solutions for the challenges of tomorrow to achieve SDG.
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EQMS: EQMS is a fundamental company of value, ensuring freedom of action, choice and helping singling out of the best solutions concerning each project. Commitment, perseverance and responsibility are all key factors that cannot be disregarded in creating customer confidence, guaranteeing a strategic and external technical support.
- A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY APPROACH: EQMS adopts a direct and systemic approach involving different specialized technical units which collaborate on projects, thus allowing them simultaneously manage multiple tasks, offering clients the benefit of company skills and experience. Considering the effects that each infrastructure development has on the economy, environment and on citizens living condition, our multi-disciplinary approach is critical in order to fully comprehend and develop projects using feasibility studies, data analysis, environmental studies, management, construction supervision and final inception.
- Must have broad knowledge on web development, apps development, Customize Software, Application Software and Database
- Must have strong knowledge on RFP, EOI and Tender Process and preparation of Technical Documents/Tender Documents
- Understanding the market demand and identify the opportunities in private and government sector
- Must be able to analyze and understanding Business Requirements for any particular solution
- Work with clients to collect and organize Software Requirement Information and create relevant technical documents (Inception Report, SRS, BRS, Concept Note etc.)
- Prepare Process Flow-Charts / Diagrams and Service Descriptions and incorporate those in relevant documents
- Must have strong presentation skills and making demonstration of different types of solutions as required
- Must have knowledge in project budgeting, cost estimation and components
- Prepare periodic Marketing reports, weekly or monthly, and submit the reports to management
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration
- (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Service Marketing, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Service Marketing, Masters in Computer Application (MCA) in CSE
- Skills Required: Business Analyst, Business Development, Business Process, Communication skill,
- Content Marketing, Customer relationship, Software Business Analysis
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 20 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Ability to Work Under Pressure, Business Analyst, Business Development, Project Manager (Software), Sales/ Marketing, Technical and Commercial Documentation, Technical Documentation, Technical sales Market, Technical Sales/ IT Marketing, Technical Writer Manual Writer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Computer Hardware/Network Companies, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company,
- Web Media/Blog
- Adequate knowledge on different types of Software Technologies (i.e.: Customize Software
- Development, Website Development, Android & iOS Mobile Apps Development), Hardware and Networking
- Must be able to prepare Standard Technical Documentation, Standard RFP, EOI, RFQ etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and interaction skill with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify market segments and potential markets
- Clear understanding about software design diagrams like Use Case, E-R Diagram, ER Model,
- Work Flow Diagram, State Diagram
- Expertise on Social Media platforms marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google
- Ad-Sense, Google AdWords Ad Extensions, WhatsApp, E-mail, Bulk SMS, manage digital marketing campaigns and YouTube marketing, App Marketing.
- Creative planning and execution of all the digital marketing campaigns, including a good Graphics Designing and Video Making Knowledge.
- 550,000 Taka to 750,000 per Annum
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund
- Health & Risk Insurance
- Festival Bonus
- Pahela Baishakh bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 550000 per year
Job date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 05:26:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!