Vacancy for the Post: Asst. Project Manager/ Deputy Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Department – Civil Engineering
- Employment Type – Permanent/Contractual
- Total project planning (Work Schedule, Manpower, Equipment requirement etc.) before start of a new project
- Project site office set i.e. store, stack yard work place etc. properly for smooth construction
- Coordination with concern person/ department for decision collection (as follows) and time to time passing instruction to the respective SIC for execution:
- All kinds of drawings related problems
- Client’s decision
- Monitoring the work progress and control the work schedule properly
- Maintaining of individual files of individual clients of each project under his responsibilities and time to time follow up and decision passing to the site level
- Requisition for contractors selection to the head of operation for work order
- Proper checking & control of requisition
- Checking & authorize of petty cash bill & conveyance bill for approval
- All kinds of labor contractor bills checking & authorize for approval
- Quality control (check of strength of concrete, cement, re-bars, workmanship of finishing works like plaster, tiles, wood works, paints etc.)
- Arrange/ call regular meeting in the project site office with respective SIC. Site engineers and relevant contractors every 10 days interval in construction team and report to ED (O)
- Instruction to site engineers for keeping proper record of optional works like dismantling/ breaking, additional works etc. and supply it to HO for calculation of costing as and when required
- Preparation of monthly progress report
- Take necessary action for rectifications/ modifications of works as claimed by the clients and agreed/ approved by SPL before/during project handover procedure time
- Take necessary action during handover of a project
- Leave /attendance control and recommendation for site engineers/staff
- Any non-specified item/new item of work shall be done with prior approval of ED(O)
- Time to time reconciliation at site regarding materials consumption, site cleaning and site safety issues
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering from BUET, RUET, CUET, KUET, AUST, IUT.
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- 8-12 Years (Candidate must have experience in real-estate industry).
- Previous experience in construction management is essential.
- Managerial skills to organize and control construction projects from conception to closeout.
- Innovative thinking processes and creative problem solving skills.
- leadership capabilities through practical application and team building technique
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Smart and convincing personality
- Ability to do work on Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 00:33:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!