Vacancy for the Post: Asst. Manager (Production, Laboratory & Quality Control, (Finishing ,Yarn dyeing & Terry towel)
Job description: Job Context
Purpose of this position is to take strategic and functional responsibilities for production management system as a Manager/Asst Manager to assists the production team to carry out all production related work. You should ensure the manufacturing process run reliably and efficiently. Should implement and ensure quality management system driven production process.
- To receive colour standard from buyer and give a colour reference no.
- To input the standard in spectro photometer & took the prediction recipe.
- To match the colour then submits to buyer for lab approval.
- To recheck the entire recipe before bulk dyeing.
- To check the different types chemical and store the report.
- To check the dyestuff lot & store the report.
- To operate spectrophotometer.
- To test the yarn count and ready the quality certificate.
- Effectively working to reduce the dyeing cos.
- Ensure the buyer requirements.
- Ensure the each auxiliary & dyes quality before entry the dyes house.
- To build up the communication of the department.
- Prepare Dyeing Plan as per Dispatch Plan and Lead Time.
- Ensure Target Production Compare to Plan.
- Cost Reduction through Process Development.
- Ensure Quality Production as Required.
- Ensure minimum Water, Steam, Air and Electricity Consumption.
- Communicate with other Departments Regarding Fabric Receive and Delivery.
- Improve RFT %
- Reduce Re-work %.
- Reduce Wastage%
- Additional responsibility to maintain the following parameters for providing necessary assistance of compliance in his working area:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Wet processing, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in wet processing
- B.Sc in Textile ( Butex will be given preference)
- Bangladesh University of Textiles,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: Quality Management System, Terry towel, Yarn Dyeing
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Dyeing Factory, Textile
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Fabric dyeing, Fabrics manufacturing, Laboratory/ Testing,
- 3 to 4 years experience in same position
- 4 to 5 years in the relevant position
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work under pressure
- As per company policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Bhaluka, Mymensingh
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 06:32:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!