Vacancy for the Post: Asst. Manager, Internal Audit (Factory)
Job description: Job Context
- A Knit Composite Garments factory located at Savar, Dhaka is looking for the following position.
- Dedicate, Sincere, Honest & loyal to his Internal Audit related work.
- All types of responsibilities of Internal Audit related works in Knit Garments.
- Report to team leader or superior of the Company.
- Plan and monitor regular factory visit schedule of an audit team and report to Head of Audit/top management.
- Report to Head of Audit/Top Management and follow up audit findings and recommendations (if required).
- Knowledge of the VAT Act. Rules & Procedures.
- Checking of all Invoices, Bills & Vouchers.
- Follow up LC (letter of credit) & TT (Telegraphic Transfer) and any other short receive reports.
- Quarterly or Yearly inventory valuation of the company.
- Follow up Yarn purchase to finished fabrics process.
- Check and prepare Financial Statement as per BAS (Bangladesh Accounting Standard), IAS (International Accounting Standard)
- Any other task assigned by the head of internal audit/ management.
- Graduation/ Masters in Commerce Group from a reputed university with good academic track record.
- Candidate who completed C.C. from a reputed CA firm will be preferred.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Candidate must have experiences in Internal Audit of Garments Factory.
- Must have leadership capability in Internal Audit.
- Person should have Knowledge of IFRS, BAS, IAS.
- 7 (seven) years working Experiences in a Garments factory.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Savar, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 00:01:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!