Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Project Manager/ Project Engineer
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer who has vast Construction Experience of Project bidding/pricing/estimating/budgeting in International/GOVT. projects of different nature (Railway Bridges & Station/RCC bridge/Flyovers/ Road/ Multistoried corporate buildings //big size Steel Structure shed/ EPZ Development, etc).
- Project bidding/pricing/estimating/budgeting International/GOB projects of different nature, (Railway Bridges & Station/RCC bridge/Flyovers/ Road/ Multistoried corporate buildings //big size Steel Structure shed/ EPZ Development, etc).
- GOVT. /Non Govt. Tender bidding & Rate analysis
- Planning and Methodology making
- Must have sound knowledge on estimation, labor management, overall quality management and full time supervision capacity for construction of a modern BRIDGE, ROAD & BUILDING (RCC & Steel) work.
- Reviewing construction drawings, preparing quantity requirements.
- The applicant must have good understanding and operational knowledge of computer and design related software’s, e.g., Auto CAD, staad pro, Solid works operation, Tensile Test, Core Test, etc.
- Support the design and execution of baseline surveys in the project areas and develop project indicators.
- Develop simple reporting formats to be used in collecting data, train staff in the monitoring and evaluation system of the project.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in the appropriate forum and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future actions.
- Assess quality of input construction material and monitor proper use of those.
- Monitor and rectify any violation of design, or in maintaining quality materials to ensure desired quality output.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of surveying, civil engineering, construction and engineering inspections.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge on ACCORD/ Alliance, BNBC, ACI, AISC and responsible to complete project works within the schedule time.
- Should be able to lead a team and must have the ability to work under pressure even for a long period
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management
- Preparing BOQ’s, reports, knowing contracts, making budgets, risk assessment, and documentation.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering (BUET, RUET, CUET, KUET, AUST (Ahsanullah) students will get preference)
- Also encourage, Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates
- Preferred Professional Certification: PMP
- Training/Trade Course: Quantity Surveying
- At most 15 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 5 to 15 year(s) experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Civil Engineering, Tender bidding & Preparation, Railway Bridges & Station/RCC bridge/Flyovers/ Road/ Multistoried corporate buildings or shopping mall /big size Steel Structure shed/ EPZ Development, etc).
- Foreign project experienced candidates will get preference (OSJI, Sumitomo Corporation, Shimizu corporation, Padma Multipurpose Bridge Project, Meghna, Gomotei & Kachpur Bridge project, Metro Rail project, etc..)
- Honest, ethical and hard worker
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Have good knowledge in English
Cox’s Bazar, Dhaka, Magura, Tangail
- Tk. 45000 – 80000 (Monthly), depends on candidate experience Deserving candidates will get higher salary & benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Transport for site visit.
- Accommodation & food for site stay.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Performance Evaluation as per the Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Dhaka – Tangail, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 23:36:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!