Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Officer (PABX), Department of Administration
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to operate telephone switchboard to route, receive and place calls to all campus locations
- Creating updating, and distributing a call directory to all departments.
- Answering, screening, forwarding calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Handling general phone inquiries about the organization
- Directing external calls to designated departments or individuals.
- Transferring internal calls across departments and between staff.
- Setting up and confirming schedule and conference calls when required
- Relaying mitten or verbal messages in a timely andaccurate manner.
- Scheduling routine maintenance and facilitating urgent repairs of PABX equipment.
- Keeping records of calls placed and charges incurred
- Any other job that may be assigned by the Authority from time to time
- Masters (kglee plefaably in Businss Administmtion / English / Social Sciences with litaacy.
- Only NSU qlicants with a 4 years Bachelm• degree me encouraged to apply.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The age limit of the candidates for this position should be between 25-30 years
- Candidates should have at least 2 to 3 years of practical work experience in any organization/educational institute
- Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and well conversant in computer Applications
- Candidates should able to work in shifts and holidays, if required
- The Authority reserves the light to accept or reject any application without giving any
- Attractive Salary package
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Service benefits with provident fund , Gratuity, Festival Bonuses, Group Insurance, in-house free medical Consultation, as per NSU salary structure and policy will be offered
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 00:00:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!