Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Government related tender preparation and implementation.
- Communicate with client, collect requirement, and update them about the project progress status.
- Different types of letters and application writing maintaining government rules and format.
- Preparing project Inception Report and project progress report on the ongoing project.
- In-depth knowledge of developing business software, ERP (Modular Format), and automation software.
- Frequent and objective reporting towards the head of the department.
- Communicate with various vendors and product principles.
- Compliance the technical data sheet with products.
- Prepare the government tender documents.
Assistant Manager Job in Bangladesh
Quick Links (Find Easy Way)
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Government project implementation, Hardware Networking, Security Management of IT System, Software Implementation * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Company
Assistant Manager Job requirements
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have good communication (typing and vocabulary) skills in English and Bangla.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to meet with clients at regular intervals.
- Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, PHP, My SQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Entity Framework, implement new products and provide information and support when required.
- Must have good knowledge on Networking, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Proxy Servers, Active Directory/LDAP,
- Must have good knowledge to configure Windows Server 2019, Linux, Rack Mount Server (HP ProLiant DL380p, Dell PowerEdge).
- Must have good knowledge Routing (UTM), Manageable Switching, APN.
- Must have advance level knowledge in Avro Keyboard, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have good knowledge on different type of software and its functionalities.
- Must have good knowledge to Prepare the tender documents (EOI, OTM, E-GP Tender).
- Should be smart, energetic, deadline oriented & willing to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude with a strong work ethic and ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 25000 – 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25000 – 30000 per month
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 05:49:50 GMT