Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager (IT)
Job description: Job Context
Seeking a highly qualified, dynamic and experienced IT personnel for taking the leadership and responsibility of IT in managing hardware, software, networking and website related affairs.
- Coordinate IT projects for the company, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Maintain optimum performance of information technology infrastructure of the company.
- To determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help maintain IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes as per company global IT policy.
- Analyze business requirements of he company time to time by partnering with key stakeholders across other entities to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop cost effective measures to maintain hardware and software infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in CSE
- Skills Required: Good Communication Skill in Both English Bengali
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Maintain constant communication with Global IT leads and staff to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 23:39:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!