Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager – Fertilizer Unit
Job description: Job Context
A Assistant Manager Sales has the primary role of leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring performance as a whole. A Assistsnt Manager Sales defines and communicates the business
s KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the businesss commercial performance.
- Responsible for planning and introducing a comprehensive plan for Bengal NPKS contract dealer based on cost and benefit analysis and projected return on investment.
- Work effectively to strengthen the supply channel and to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Explore different areas or sites to identify and select potential and prospective farmers to maximize Bengal NPKS collection opportunities.
- Convey extensive and visible ideas about all aspects of Bengal contract dealer business to the targeted and potential farmers, such as distribution of Fertilizers etc.
- Negotiate the terms of deeds, agreements and pricing with dealer to meet business requirements and in compliance with the company policy.
- Ensure that dealer are providing the Bengal NPKS as per quality standard.
- Arrange meetings with local farmers and provide technical know-how on best cultivation practices.
- Maintain an effective relationship with the Dealer, farmers and local people to run the Bengal NPKS collection smoothly.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Diploma in Agriculture
- International University of Business Agriculture and Technology,Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University,Jahangirnagar University,North South University,BRAC University students will get preference
- Skills Required: Able to work under pressure, Analytical Skill, Computer Skilll, Market analysis, Team Building Skill
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Balance Fertilizer, Client Relationship Management, Consumers products * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 01:07:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!