Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager – HR & Administration
Job description: Job Context
- Position will have to perform HR & Administration functional activities.
- Workplace: Work at Office & Branch visit.
- Manage all HR services, including recruitment, payroll, training, HR Information Systems, Performance appraisal, annual leave register etc.
- Develop and maintain policies (e.g. HR manual, service rules). Ensure policies are in line with the respective laws and rules & regulations.
- Ensure effective and up-to-date filing system for each employee.
- Maintaining Employee attendance & leave management on daily basis.
- Responsible for Training arrangement
- Prepare Training Plan and Budget.
- Maintain professional employee relations, taking disciplinary action and handling grievances efficiently in an appropriate manner.
- Prepare/issue office note, office order & circular in respect of HR & Administrative issues efficiently in Bengali and English language.
- Work closely with various departments/units in a coordinating role, assist line managers to understand and implement related policies and procedures.
- Arrange & coordinate meetings, check meeting minutes and ensure the distribution of the meeting minutes to all concerned.
- New recruited employees joining formalities & day long orientation Program including salary account banking formalities.
- Conducting employee induction program.
- Facilitate the process of the end year performance assessment.
- Supervise subordinates and assigned departments. Generate and maintain administration as and where needed.
- Maintain good relationship & liaison with Govt. organization (City corporation, Rajuk, Wasa and others offices).
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource management.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Assist Communications and ICT Team with maintaining and managing profiles
- (e.g. recruitment, employee), job descriptions, and organization chart.
- Perform any other work as assigned by the management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management /Management.
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): HR Operations, HRIS/ HR Database Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Service
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 01:31:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!