Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager, Accounts & Finance
Company Name: Bondstein Technologies Ltd.
Job description: Company Description
Bondstein is hiring in operations team! Join the force building the iot enabled connected future, Bondstein Technologies Ltd. is the National ICT Awards winner and IOT Champion in Asia and an emerging IT enabled manufacturing company currently concentrated on Vehicle Tracking System (VTS) in Bangladesh. For being the best in service oriented business module, we are concentrating on building a fast-bold-dynamic operations team for our enterprise and retail customers which can go extra miles for ensuring quality through measurable impacts.
We are looking for goal driven personalities who are quick learners, tech savvy, smart enough to handle queries as well as push themselves to create value in the existing ecosystem. The role will directly cover assisting the operations planning and helping in execution during pre-post acquisition phase as well as indirectly contribute to product management, service innovation & expansion, value creation and life cycle management. The recruit should have solid command over communications and task management.
Bondstein Technologies Ltd is hiring in the Accounts & Finance team! Join the force building it enabled connected future. Bondstein Technologies Ltd. is the National ICT Awards winner and IOT Champion in Asia and an emerging IT-enabled manufacturing company currently concentrating on Vehicle Tracking System (VTS) in Bangladesh. For being the best in the service-oriented business module, we are concentrating on building a fast-bold-dynamic operations team for our enterprise and retail customers which can go the extra miles for ensuring quality through measurable impacts.
We are looking for goal-driven personalities who are quick learners, tech-savvy, smart enough to contribute to our accounts and finance front. The role will directly contribute to accounts management, cash, and bank management, tax & vat management, and invoices-revenue management. The recruit should have a solid command over digital accounts software – tally.
- Managing month-end general ledger closure and presentation of the balance sheet, cash flow, trial balance, and income statement to management and provide analysis
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparation of a monthly financial analysis as per business SBUs and highlighting critical factors
- Ability to forecast requirements of funds from various SBUs
- Managing financial risks of the company in internal and external exposure
- Cooperate with internal and external audits and preparing complete paperwork as required
- Pro-actively working with third party stakeholders in Tax & VAT Return submission, litigations, RJSC, and other regulatory involvements
- Understanding taxation policy of the IT industry
- Managing Fixed Asset Register and related process, policy, and procedures
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and other participations
- Presenting quarterly accounts update to the board
- CA-CC(Certificate Level-Partial)/BBA/ MBA/ Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance/ Equivalent from any reputed private/public university.
- At least 3 years of work experience. Experience in Accounts, Audit, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) is preferable.
- Prior Knowledge of Practical Finance Controlling will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Audit Firms /Tax Consultants, IT companies is highly preferable.
- Good time management capability with excellent work ethics.
- Industry-standard competitive package (12+1) ranging between 5,20,000– 5,85,000 BDT / Per Annum with medical benefits and other expenses covered.
Deadline: 20th July 2021 (Early applicants will get preference)
More About Us: https://cutt.ly/hn3UAAl
Video About Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGcPvdWGWlY
Expected salary: 520000 – 585000 per year
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:17:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!