Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager (Accounts Dept.)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Manage financial reviews twice a year. (Mid year and year end)
- Update customer pricing and calculating financial impact on an annual basis.
- Interact with company banking and financial partners.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- M.Com / MBA cum Chartered Accountancy Course completed from a reputed Chartered Accountancy firm.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must know Income tax law, VAT, Business Law, Bangladesh Accounting Standards, Bangladesh Standards of Auditing,
- Technically sound and talent
- Strong personality, desirable
- Team working skills
- Ability to motivate team and others
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected situations
- Cope up the new technical standard or changes in various laws.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 02:09:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!