Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Scholars Zone is one of the leading educational consultancy firms in Bangladesh. We are one of the fastest-growing consultancy establishments.
- Scholar`s zone is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join its ever growing team.
- Preparing applications for admission into different foreign universities and schools and maintaining other formalities related to admissions with school and university’s international office/ admission office.
- Providing information to students and their guardians regarding universities in Australia, Canada, USA, UK.
- To consult with the students and guardians over the phone about admission procedure of foreign universities.
- Creating and Managing Customer, Maintain visitors Database and regular follow – up them.
- Build a strong relationship with the customers over the phone and face to face
- Host Seminars with prospective students regarding our Promotions and services.
- Maintain strict confidentiality about customer information, as required.
- Prepare necessary documents, fill out forms and maintain files and records.
- Receive and reply emails, carry out marketing and promotions via online and newspaper advertisements.
- Coordination between the Application and Counseling Department
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- International University, Bangladesh students will get preference
- East West University students will get preference
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent oral and written communications skill in English.
- Must be able to work in team and work under pressure
- Excellent computer skill is mandatory
- Must be very keen to learn about new things
Tk. 40000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 40000 – 50000 per month
Location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Job date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 23:48:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!