Vacancy for the Post: Assistant Director
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Deputy Director (Hospital) in smooth management of indoor and outdoor
- patients of the hospital.
- Make and monitor the duty roster of doctors, nurses and other employees with
- collaboration of the concerned departments of the hospital.
- To monitor and ensure proper utilization and maintenance of hospital machinery.
- To ensure strict sterilization of instruments and environment of OT.
- To institute, manage and evaluate quality within clinical and nonclinical services, ensuring
- that professional policies, practice and its application are evidence/research based and of
- a recognized standard.
- Ensure timing and responsibilities of the employees.
- Ensure effective and efficient duties of all staff in the hospital.
- Provide sound environment, indoor and outdoor office management.
- Monitor and supervise the patient service quality of the hospital.
- To make plan for the continuous improvement of the patients service of the hospital.
- Assist the Deputy Director (Hospital) in proper record keeping.
- To assist the Deputy Director (Hospital) for smooth functioning of the hospital as a whole.
- Ensure the discipline of hospital employees.
- To verify the financial and store related documents to ensure transparency.
- Make liaison and coordination with other organizations.
- To monitor and ensure the tidiness of the hospital.
- To ensure disposition of the hospital waste material properly.
- Determine necessary space, equipment, supplies and support system to ensure effective
- functioning of the departments.
- Maintain visibility with hospital employees through regular rounds.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Work at office
- MBBS, MPH
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As Company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 02:23:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!