Vacancy for the Post: Assistant / Deputy Manager, Sales
Company Name: SSL Wireless
Job description: Job Summary
We are looking for candidates for the position of Assistant / Deputy Manager, Sales
– Identify business development and partnership opportunities across corporate houses (Prior relationships with FMCG/Conglomerate/Retail chain & Govt. or Autonomous body would be very well regarded).
– Take ownership of KPIs and revenue targets.
– Develop strategy for direct and inbound sales teams for generating leads and business.
– Initiate and innovate road to market strategies to increase acquisition and reduce costs.
– Attending client sales meetings for key accounts.
– Lead, motivate, acknowledge, and inspire team to perform beyond expectations.
– Continually monitor and track sales team performance, analyze and report on monthly, quarterly, yearly sales outcomes.
– Strategically forecast and manage budgetary information Be informed on relevant markets and coinciding target audiences.
– Explore opportunities to form strategic partnerships/alliances with industry players across Bangladesh.
– Keep track & report in CRM.
– Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
– Innovate & develop new product for different payment verticals and drive in market.
– Test new idea & concept in different mode to get the best fit for organization strategy & goals.
– Resource training & coaching.
– Bachelor degree in any discipline
5 to 6 year(s)
– 5 years of work experience in Tech business development, Tech sales or account management for small, medium-sized to large companies. Experience in Fintech is a plus.
– Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
– Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills.
– High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site demos, visits, training sessions, webinars, etc.
– Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
– Have passion for fintech and a good track record in selling high-tech products and solutions.
– Take initiative spontaneously and like to work independently. You also function well in a team.
– Must have strong sense of Accountability, Curiosity, Ownership, Decide-Execute-Ship, Think and act differently.
– Must be a team player and can get along with the co-workers.
– Must be punctual, well-groomed and have good manners.
– Must be able to prioritize tasks to finish the assigned projects within the given timeline.
– Must be innovative, easygoing, hardworking and compliant with business ethics.
Compensation & Other Benefits
– Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
– Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
– Salary Review: Yearly
– Festival Bonus: 2
– Annual Leave Encashment
Send your CV to
Experience 6 years – 10 years In relevant field
Keyskills Not Mentioned
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:23:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!