Vacancy for the Post: App Developer (Flutter) – Team Lead/Mid
Job description: Job Context
Alesha Tech Ltd. is looking for Flutter Application Developers with minimum 3+ years of experience for Senior and 1+ experience for Mid level with strong problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in OOP, Design patterns, Software Architecture & Design.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc., and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
- Bachelor of Science (CSE/IT/CIS/SWE) from any reputed university
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Software Company, IT Enabled Service
- 3-5 years experience for Senior Position
- 1-2 years experience for mid level position
- Must have built and published at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter published
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building will be plus
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Competitive Salary
- Mobile Bill and Data Package
- Fantastic working environment
- Indoor Sports Zone & Gym
- Alesha Tech Limited is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, ethnicity and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and people living with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 02:38:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!