Vacancy for the Post: Agro Export Manager
Job description: Job Context
A large group of companies is beginning their new venture in the agro commodities (Fresh vegetables) export and looking for hands on export manager to begin their operation.
- Manage & coordinating the overall agro exports operation with the support of all other departments (i.e. procurement, commercial, etc.).
- Manage marketing events and certification.
- Prearranged, result-oriented, confident and enjoy the challenge of functioning in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Plan and execute export operation immediately in consistent with overall aims and requirements of the company.
- Acquire and manage new buyers, must be able to generate immediate sales lead (from current relation to existing buyer) to start the operation.
- Conduct market research for each market in region. Distribution, competition, market shares.
- Establish contact with distributors and sell the product portfolio to export destination.
- Manage and support the Foreign Distributor with marketing activities with the goal to increase sales.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in export laws in your region to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities.
- Work at office
- Graduate/ can be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Agro commodities Sales Marketing, Agro Export Industry, International Export Marketing * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge of rules and regulations, customs laws.
- Excellent knowledge of export law and systems.
- Work independently through minimum management plus possess good team spirit.
- Knowledge about agro export related documentation.
- Actively work with Foreign Distributor.
- Manage when needed the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient Cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
- Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant export laws and procedures. Tariffs and duties, licenses and restrictions.
Dhaka, Gaibandha (Gobindaganj)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave Encashment
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Dhaka – Gobindaganj, Rangpur
Job date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 02:33:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!