Vacancy for the Post: AGM – Factory Operation (Tank, Pipe & Fittings)
Job description: Job Context
- Madina Polymer Ind. Ltd. is a nationally recognized as a leading plastic manufacturing company in Bangladesh which was founded in 1998 dedicated to produce plastic components for construction and house hold purpose. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company is also part of a group of companies which also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & fruits. The founder and Managing Director of the company is a 3rd Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Bangladesh government.
- As an AGM-Operation (Factory), He will be responsible for all Production & Operation as well as he will have to play the role as Head of Factory. Minimize Factory Overhead costs, Resources planning, organize and drive the growth of the Factory.
- We are seeking an experienced and innovative Idea with exceptional business management skills, significant leadership experience and passion for turning around things for growth.
- In this executive management position you will have a direct report team across various departments employing more than 1000 staff in Operations, Accounts & Finance, Store, Distribution, HR, Mechanical, Electrical, Auditing, Transport, Production, and Administration.
- Design, Implement, Maintain, Commissioning and improve engineering Instruments.
- Supervise of Injection Machine, Extruder Machine, Blow Molding Machine, Roto Molding Machine.
- Handling all sub-coordinator carefully specially mechanical & Electrical side.
- Assists in the development of the project schedules and manpower requirements.
- Fault identity trouble shooting and maintenance of the factory. Supervise & train up the subordinates. Advice for upgrade machinery equipment builds up.
- Maintain stock register for Raw material, Finish goods and others. Supervise customs and VAT related work and responsible for finish goods costing.
- Support manufacturing and testing activities. Ensure that products in conformity with preset standards.
- Review and checking of technical matters Supervise and train team members as necessary.
- Analyze Production process at every stages of production to reduce wastage as per Delivery Targets
- Ability to build up the process SOP and adherence to achieve quality products. Ensure continuous cost improvement for product competitiveness.
- Continuous plan and follow up of cost cut steps to meet target. Managing wastage & reduce as per standard.
- Maximize output per shift (Operation Management System), utilization of machines Capacity and manpower and materiel usage to meet agreed standard.
- Ensuring efficiency optimization of each & every machine / process of the plant.
- Identify Development needs of individuals within the workforce & arrange Training/coaching accordingly
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Design, implement & facilitate Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and annual Production plans.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Electro Mechanical Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- Skills Required: Factory Operation, Operation Maintenance, Plastic Industries
- 12 to 16 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Any kinds of plastic factory, Plastic Industries, Polymer * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong communication skills, planning, teamwork, technical knowledge, leadership, initiative, integrity.
- Demonstrated problem solving with the ability to make sound decisions based on a thorough analysis of available data/information, and follows up on critical issues
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively as a member of a team and as a team leader
- Understanding of emissions effects, limits, sources and controls.
- Must have mechanical or technical ability in order to troubleshoot complex problems.
- Depending on length of experience, field of expertise, industry exposure, market value of skill sets acquired, company may offer higher compensation package than indicated above to acquire candidate`s services for full-time employment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 06:19:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!