Vacancy for the Post: AGM/ DGM – (Merchandising & Marketing)
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization`s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs. Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy General Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization`s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
- Responsible for creating & performing Marketing Garments products.
- Supervise, coordinate and lead a merchandising team independently and should have vast knowledge on knit garments Intimates & Active.
- Oversee and do costing and pricing of the garment and negotiations with the buyers to reach the final acceptable prices.
- Overseeing the update on production status, sampling & required information being provided by the merchandisers to the buyers.
- Have to manage client account from order inquiry to shipment, Inventory and Supply chain planning.
- Should have knowledge to work through special imported fabric.
- Responsible for proper follow up and committed with the time line given by Buyers and obviously meet the time line.
- Co-ordinates with production team in order to deliver on time shipment and ensure merchandisers are updating order status to buyer.
- Have to take care of all aspects of quality from initial to final stage of the production.
- Candidate must keep close liaison with buyers & Suppliers for any update of the production. Co-ordinate customers/ suppliers visits and deploys resources accordingly.
- Must have sound knowledge about product costing & pricing process/procedure.
- To ensure the duties and responsibilities of subordinates as vested on them according to the organizational policy;
- To ensure proper planning to assure smooth operation within the team
- Arrangement of briefing, training, coordinating, controlling and taking the timely decision
- To take an active role while formulating the policy of the factory
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management
- Minimum BBA/MBA (Major in Marketing will be preferable) from any reputed University
- At least 10 year(s)
- 10 Years of experience in a large reputed garments factory.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Garment Marketing, Industrial Engineering, ERP , Finance P&L,
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Garments: Intimates & Active wear
- Candidate must have to ERP knowledge.
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others Benefits as per bepza law.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 04:11:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!