Vacancy for the Post: AGM/ DGM – Material Control Department (MCD)
Job description: Job Context
- Workplace: Work at factory
- Job Location: Ashulia/Salna (Gazipur)
- Candidate should be well knowledgeable about fabrics management system and accessories management system by using ERP software.
- Candidate should be well knowledgeable on inventory management system and lead the team to ensure proper record maintenance for store management.
- Candidate will Work closely with planning department, SCM department and Marketing and merchandising department to give update status of in-housed materials (fabrics & accessories).
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs,
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production,
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements,
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers,
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures,
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus and analyze data to anticipate future needs,
- Monitor overall warehouse operation, inbound & outbound delivery process as per invoice/delivery note by collecting invoice (delivery note) and RN (receiving note),
- Accountable for coordinating and planning the production control, inventory management, scheduling and material planning,
- To manage the inventory levels for finished goods and raw materials,
- To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce,
- To lead the organization’s inventory related teams and provide leadership for training and development of departmental personnel,
- Receiving materials after proper measurement compared to material requisition. Effective checking of material’s quality & quantity at the time of consignment
- Ensure proper Entry to the software/Maintain soft copy as well as hard copy of all the materials after delivery & distribution according to the requisition and buyer requirement.
- Maintain appropriate documentation process of every phase of material receiving, storage & disbursement
- Ensure site inventory and inventory report
- Need to check and entry to the register following: Materials Purchase Requisition (MPR); Materials Receiving Report (MRR); Materials Issue Slips (MIS); Materials Transfer Challan (MTC); Gate Pass; Transfer Materials Receiving Report (TMRR); Materials Transfer Requisition Form.
- Receiving materials after proper measurement compared to material requisition.
- Effective checking of material’s quality & quantity at the time of consignment.
- Conduct daily analyses & Check to forecast potential inventory issues.
- Ensure timely shipments and provide necessary guideline in this regard.
- Assess new inventory to ensure it is ready for delivery.
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Give proper guideline to subordinates to meet the demand of the company and its customers.
- Any other Store & inventory related task that management requires.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: ERP, Good Communication Skill (Bangla and English)
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 60 line jacket factory
- Branded buyer required system maintenance
- Import / export, loading and unloading, sorting and keeping system.
- ERP system reporting experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, ERP software
- Experience with inventory management
- Managing finished goods and raw material stock
- Managing inventory
- Managing goods movement
Gazipur, Dhaka (Ashulia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Job date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 22:37:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!