Vacancy for the Post: Advisor – Communications, MaMoni MNCSP
Company Name: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
The position will be responsible to lead and guide the advocacy, media, strategic communication wing of the program to ensure timely and quality deliverables. S/he will perform as the national technical lead for behavior change communication and support developing SBCC strategies, materials, training manuals. S/he will be responsible for media mobilization and developing Op-Eds, popular articles, roundtables on MNH issues and use them for policy advocacy on critical health system strengthening issues. S/he will represent MaMoni MNCSP in BCC committees of DGHS, DGFP and MOHFW and ensure project BCC materials are aligned with national strategy and materials. S/he will ensure compliance to approved “branding and marketing” guideline in all electronic and printed products.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 7 years’ experience, preferably in Communication, advocacy or relevant field with at least 3 years’ experience of working with media.
- Demonstrated experience on documentation, dissemination and coordination, particularly in health sector
- Understanding on Bangladesh health service delivery systems
- Expertise in developing and implementing SBCC strategies for large-scale program
- Excellent understanding on print and electronic media, experience of dealing with media will be an added advantage.
- Excellent write up skills both in Bangla and English
- Proficiency in standard office software/Email/graphic design software is a plus
- Creative thinking, innovative approach of communication
- Leadership and management skills
- Master Degree, preferably in English/Media and Communications/Journalism/Development Studies/Social Science or related field
Contract length: Regular
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 00:23:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!