Vacancy for the Post: Admin & HR Manager
Job description: Job Context
Employment Status: Full-time. Will report to GM Merchandising.
- Leave attendance management through preparing and reporting summary of monthly leave and attendance of employees
- Support legal officers through providing required information such as employee details and audit report when there is a legal issue
- Coordination with administration, finance and logistics.
- Maintain & update classified documents in compliance with the set policy guidelines.
- Establishments/Factory Units, under the umbrella of the Group.
- In charge of the maintenance of daily attendance, leave & overtime.
- Maintain compliance documentation based on Bangladesh Labor Law.
- Support implementation of all HR process.
- Lead administrative support services.
- Support to execute training and development strategy and action plan that meets the organization priorities and performance development plans.
- Maintain HR documents specially personnel file in an efficient, timely, orderly and confidential manner.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Work closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention.
- Provide reports against the HR aspects for all project reporting requirements.
- Ensure facility’s Compliance requirements as per local-international legal standards.
- Find out any non-conformity in relation to Compliance and make sure that those findings are resolved in a systematic and planned manner.
- Collect and maintain regulatory documents relating to labor ordinance, occupational health & safety and social responsibility etc.
- Stand for vendor compliance requirements and follow up compliance issues.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff to initiate company activity and make independent decisions affecting all operations.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace, safety, hygiene and environment.
- Responsible for Fire Drill training/First Aid training/Rescue training, etc.
- Preparing and updating all relevant Registers as required by local law and customers’ code of conduct.
- Ensure proper documentation / record keeping.
- Any other task assigned by higher authority as and when required.
- Graduate from a reputed University. Preference shall be given to candidates with same experience in garment manufacturing/sourcing from reputed institutions.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 Years work experience in a similar position at a reputed factory / sourcing company.
- English and Bengali proficiency (Written and spoken) is required.
- Computer literacy is must.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 03:23:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!