Vacancy for the Post: A GRANTS COORDINATOR – BANGLADESH
Company Name: Action Contre la Faim
Job description: RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Programs, your main objective will be to manage the grants and awards of ACF Bangladesh including coordination with operations and technical departments in the compilation of donor communications (including reports), the program development the communications with ACF’s national partners.
More specifically, your responsibilites will be to:
- Support the elaboration of donor reporting documents and ensure the follow up of the mission’s reporting obligations in relation with the Country Director and DCDs
- Ensure proper relationship with donors and support local fundraising
- Contribute to the development and roll out of the mission strategy in relation with the Country Director, Deputy Country Directors
- Proactively support ACFs commitments to gender equality, child protection and disability sensitivity
You hold a university degree in international relations, political science, social sciences, humanitarian and / or development studies, public administration, or other related field.
Experience requested :
- At least 3 years of experience in humanitarian and/or development fundraising from institutional donors (in a fundraising or related NGO role)
- At least 1 year of field-based experience in the same or similar positions required
- Technical background in WASH, Nutrition/health and/or FSL is a plus
- Experience in team management
- Good capacity of tracking a large national program, knowledge on gender aspects is a plus
- Good knowledge of common institutional donors guidelines and regulations (EU, DFID, USADI/OFDA, pooled funds and private foundations) and Action Against Hunger sectors of intervention
Skills requested : * Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Knowledge in Project’s management
- Good team player with positive and supportive attitude
- Diplomacy, strong representation and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinker who demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Proven ability to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to pace complex dynamics
- Excellent intercultural, interpersonal, prioritizing skills
- A good sense of organization, rigorous and precise
- Tactful, professional and transparent
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
- Monthly per diem and living allowance: 572EUR net, field paid
- Monthly country allowance: 150EUR
- 16% of the gross monthly salary for pension insurance reimbursement for non-French citizens
- Transportation and accommodation: Coverage of transportation costs and guest house
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses and repatriation insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves per year, 20 RnR per year and 215 EUR at each RnR period
- Training: Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 22:02:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!